Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our Pre-Nup photoshoot venue

My only consideration in choosing the venue for our pre nup photoshoot is that there will be no other people or at least no crowd...so parks and amusement centres and malls are out of my list.  Mama Mary and guardian angel must have been listening to me....thanks to Netch (again for the nth time) I found the perfect place, Bramante Condominium in Ortigas, Renaissance Building. Not only it has a quiet and private ambiance it's also cheap, good view, nice skyline, cute gazebo, magnificent fountain, buildings as back drop, swimming pool, and a garden all in one place.  Enjoy the pix and my very expensive model...he...he...he...!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary Ann, how much yung fee? Pakibigay naman kay Benj yung contact details. :)

    ReplyDelete