Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Big Day - Jhiann's wedding

What happened.... i just sat there smile, posed for the picture, shook hands of the well-wishers, hugged and kissed friends and relatives. Since I was in dazed on most part of my wedding  i'll just rely with the pictures..... thanks to all my friends and relatives who took time and went there to celebrate with us.  You made us feel special and important in your life.

Mr. and Mrs. Jegarr Gamilla


pretty secondary bridesmaids


spalsh of colors.... the entourage!


peace sign while walking down the aisle! cool


the newly weds


love my gown :-)


my cute flower girls and very behave little boys


lucky bachelor with pretty bachelorettes



tired na...smile pa din

i love teret's hair :-) winneeerrr

MORE PIX TO COME !

No comments:

Post a Comment