Monday, July 6, 2009

Bridesmaid Invites

To my secondary sponsors Elline, Beegee and Marge..... I send them an e-mail with the following messages:

Dear Shinderelline, Sharge and Sheegee (we're making fun of something then that's why we're all SH names)

I know 218 KB !!!! but the content is equivalent to 200 plus Gigabytes....
Because we had so much fun in Palawan and all its General Merchandise Store, and we are the infamous pianono girls, and you’re my BIGOLImates, TRINOMA-mates , and co-stars in the upcoming film CINDERELLINE life in Stinking India and The Search for SH-names and we are batch mates on being Dharmasiadev Anand Seeras Angels (or most likely Alipin), and among the survivor of the GSM Conversion war, and we have been the united force against "Uuuuyyy hellloooo", "Hala!", "November pain", "Bruha sa budget", "Tropa", "Deej and Neighbors Brigade", and many more, lets add another one on our list.Bring it on! BINGO tayo.


Thank you.Mary (screen name SHARY)


and then send them a poem in a power point presentation (that time I'm still set in silver-blue):


A mystical magical wedding is what I wish
With stars, moon, sun and meteors on my list
A ray of sapphire and silver dust all over
Will definitely make my wedding day shimmer
I like my friends to be with me as I remember
The day I set my life to something better
Thus on the day I will finally say I do
You should know that I, will be needing you
Candles, cords and veil you will bring
Dress in gowns and perhaps with wings?? J
Please be my bridesmaid as I look forward to
The biggest day of my life with support from you.

-mary-







No comments:

Post a Comment