Sunday, July 5, 2009

Search for the right wedding colors


We've considered a number of possible colors that will actually define us as a couple and will be festive enough for this special event.

We initially thought of something blue and definitely there should be a silver .... I would want a magical and mystical effect with stars, moons, meteors and the likes. I was mesmerized by Tiffany and winter theme weddings and the colors is just neutral not very feminishh and not so manly. I wouldn't want to have a pink because Jhig's identity (who always seems to be in black) will loose his signs that this is also his wedding :-) (i have to remind myself again and again) However my mom just said "mmm okay" and that is the start of the end. I always value mama Bing's opinion (takot ko lang...he..he..) not that I always like her opinion, kse most of the time nga were in extreme opposites. And blimmeyy when she said "mmm okay"..... its not good. We'll i like the overall theme but I'm not quiet contended with blue and silver either, since our church is Immaculate Cathedral and everything inside is also blue maybe it's not a very good color also.

I used to imagine that green will be my wedding color but I feel like it's overused already. And for 2009 and 2010 weddings and debut every one's using splasssshhhh of purple, lavender, etc.

Now we're gearing to Mediterranean colors of orange shades and touches of pink and yellow. My sister forwarded this site to me with wedding pictures in orange motifs. Love it! but it's not me ...he..he... I'm not really the sun shiniest person and in the extensive research I made, orange-pink-yellow are more like Indian colors (oh...ow...jai-ho!)

I think I should not define ourselves in one color, because in reality life is sometimes happy sometimes sad. The more color you have in your life the better it gets.

We will announce the final colors soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment